Perth, Australia: 03/28/2022
Time & Date
- Address: 1 Barrack Street, Perth 6000 WA
- Phone: (888) 539-7336
- Int: +1 (916) 677-1447
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Info: Call Sprig at 916.677.1447 to book accommodations.
- Room rate: $390AUD EUR per night for a Deluxe Room
- Room block honored until 2.25.22
Daily parking: $65 AUD
Airport Distance: PER (Perth Airport) 15 min (11.8 km)
Meeting room name: Swan River 2
The Premier Pediatric Zirconia Crown Workshop
This unique hands-on workshop is hosted by the company that pioneered pediatric Zirconia crowns– featuring both didactic instruction and individualized one-on-one opportunities for hands-on guidance. The purpose of this workshop is to teach a systematic approach to the efficient preparation and seating of pediatric Zirconia crowns.
Sprig University is designed for those new to the use of Zirconia in dentistry as well as for those with previous experience wishing to gain new pearls of clinical wisdom.
- Give doctors the skills, knowledge, and confidence required to begin implementing EZCrowns and products upon completion of the workshop.
- Provide not only leading-edge educational content but deliver in a fun and professional atmosphere that will create excitement, passion and a culture of excellence.
- Raise the level of esthetic and health care provided for our children to the highest level possible.
- Provide a sense of camaraderie among the participants during the workshop and beyond as they graduate and become part of the Sprig Family.
What you get
- Learn how to master the Zirconia prep technique.
- Learn from our instructors that are practicing dentists.
- Learn how to minimize tissue trauma and bleeding.
- Learn how to eliminate over preparation.
- Training on 6+ EZCrowns, including anterior and posterior.
- Small focused workshop size, workshop limited to only 25 Doctors.
- EZCrown marketing support kit.
- Be added to Sprigs provider directory, for new patient referrals.
- 8 Continuing Education Units.