Early Bird Pricing Ends 05/28/19!
- Doctor -
- Auxiliary -
- PALS -
Time & Date
Relevant Information. Enjoy A Great Time With Friends.
This engaging and informative program is designed to bring value to your practice and motivation to your entire team. Begin with improving communication skills within your office and with your patients to help strengthen your foundation. Then delve into relevant topics in modern dentistry with an increased sense of connection and empowerment. Explore and engage through direct networking opportunities with other innovative companies during our Exhibitor Reception. Let us help your practice grow to be the best it has ever been.
What You'll Get
- Increased knowledge on the latest Innovative Bio-compatible Restorative products.
- How Laser Dentistry can upgrade your practice
- Increase case acceptance with boosting your Team’s confidence
- Identify different parenting styles and how to work with them
- Gain tips and tricks for making digital photography profitable
- How to create a sense of “co-ownership” among team members
- Recognize how increased teamwork impacts increased productivity
- Synergy with your team on a collective understanding of what is profitable dentistry
- How to integrate Digital Marketing into your practice
- 22 CEs and Auxiliary team can will earn 20 CEU’s
- And many more relevant topics
- *Plus an optional day of PALS
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification (+$495)
An American Heart Association training course for healthcare providers who may need to respond to pediatric cardiopulmonary emergencies. Our Sprig Live PALS Recertification Course is specially tailored to simulate scenarios that could arise in a pediatric dental office setting.
Upon completion of this recertification course, the participant should possess an increased level of confidence in their ability to handle a real life office emergency.